LEED® & Sustainability
“We approach every project with sustainability in mind.”
As an environmentally conscious company, “green” building is important to HSC. We approach every project with sustainability in mind with alternate methods and systems to care for the surrounding communities by developing waste management, indoor air quality and recycling plans and by offering recommendations for low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) products and local purchasing.
HSC’s team members understand how to deliver projects with LEED goals and requirements. Project managers, estimators and superintendents have the expertise to provide recommendations during design and see them through construction. Once the project is complete, we work with the client’s team to fully train on all systems in order to realize the building’s long-term life-cycle goals.
A few of HSC’s LEED-certified projects:
- Duke Realty Bryn Mawr Medical Office Building, LEED Gold
- EMD Millipore Technology & Customer Service Center, LEED Gold
- Morphotek Pilot Plant, LEED Gold
- University of Pennsylvania Evans Building Penn Dental Medicine, LEED Gold
- Widener University Founders Hall, LEED Silver
- Widener University Freedom Hall, LEED Silver
- Confidential Client World Headquarters Office Renovations, LEED Silver