Asst. Project Manager
Assistant Project Managers are responsible for coordinating the administrative requirements of the project. Primarily this function manages, expedites, and documents the flow of information between all project team members by assisting project managers with schedule updates; facilitating pre-installation conferences; managing shop drawing and submittals; providing submittal review for compliance with documents, field conditions and Owner requirements; distributing contract drawings and sketches; and expediting material deliveries to meet schedule requirements.
- BA/BS in related field and work experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and Prolog and Primavera preferred
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of professional development