HSC provides for several internships throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall sessions. We’re typically having you work as either a Jr. Estimator in our Preconstruction Estimating team, or on project sites in the role of Assistant Project Manager. Ideally we’re interested in students who have completed their Sophomore or Junior year of college, and have a focus of studies in Construction Management, Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering.
The Opportunity: You’ll get firsthand experience on real projects and be mentored by a Sr. team member on your project. HSC works in the pharma and life sciences environments, providing you the opportunity to gain exposure in the most sought after career tracks in the construction industry. You may be assigned to our Exton, PA office, or at one of our project sites in the Delaware Valley (Greater Philadelphia Region).
Our Goal: To have you finish your internship with an appreciation for the various career tracks available to you, and if there’s a successful partnership, a full-time job offer upon your graduation to join HSC!
- Field of study in Construction Management, Architectural, Structural or Civil Engineering is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and Procore and preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of learning