Estimator must be able to analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates using pricing tools for accuracy in order to support data during negotiations. Attend meetings and work closely with clients, vendors, personnel, and construction foremen to prepare estimates and ensure proper scope and pricing rules are followed. Present and deliver proposal specifications and activities to customers and vendors. Responsible for the Review Basis of Estimates for Cost Volume, submittals, and the preparation of Management Review Packages
- BA/BS in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in preconstruction and Estimating, Planning, and Purchasing of projects.
- Experience with technical facility construction with a focus on Healthcare, Life Sciences, and/or Higher Education.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Prolog, and Primavera
- Must have attention to detail, excellent communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of professional development.