Director of Project Management
The Project Director monitors and maintains overall goals and objectives of construction and renovation projects including but not limited to design, bid, schedule, budget, quality, and code/regulatory requirements, and serves as a liaison between HSC Executive Staff, Facilities, Contractors and other staff, and is responsible for adopting and implementing the philosophy of The HSC Way. Essential functions include employee development, preconstruction/construction management, client satisfaction, business development, risk management, affiliation memberships, financial management, project closeout, manpower oversight, and VDC & MEP coordination.
- BS Degree in Architecture, Construction Science or related field with construction management
- 10+ years’ experience as Sr. Project Manager and 1-3 years’ experience as Project Director
- Knowledge of basic school building design and construction systems
- Knowledge of construction estimating and procurement processes.
- Ability to read construction documents and specification manuals and interpret and apply state and local laws.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2013, Outlook, Adobe XI Professional, Procore, Prolog Manager, Primavera P6, BlueBeam ReVU Standard 2016 preferred)