Project Manager to oversee all responsibilities for specific projects including but not limited to the budget (profit/loss, payables and receivables); developing and maintaining client and A/E relationships; and managing schedules, superintendents and subcontractors. Must understand owner contract and ensure quality workmanship and safety controls. Responsible for handling meetings, communication, permitting, inspections, photo process, site logistic, punch lists, change orders and documentation, and distributing and presenting exhibits to the project team.
- BA/BS in related field and 2-4 years’ work experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Prolog and Primavera
- Good management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings
- Ability to handle conflicts
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of professional development