Superintendent is responsible to manage the field operations and maintain positive relationships with subcontractors, QC Manager, vendors, and employees. Must be able to administer contract and scope of work, hold daily tailgate meetings, direct and ensure health and safety compliance, manage project schedules and budgets, and complete projects on time. Also responsible for administrative processes and adherence to company policies.
- 5+ years construction superintendent experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to read blueprints/drawings
- Ability to manager and resolve conflicts amicably
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, creativity and excellent communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and committed to the highest level of professional development